Phoenix Commons is in a prime location for those of us who enjoy dining out; in fact, our location offers a wide variety of restaurants for eating out all within a 2 mile radius. There is no doubt that you can find something to satisfy every palate within easy distance. Below we’ve included some of the places we consider gems.
- Dragon Rouge Vietnamese Bistro – this waterfront restaurant has a great menu and you can’t beat the location, it is just across the bridge, you can see it from our dock!
- Little House Cafe – 1/2 a mile away, the Little House Cafe serves gourmet breakfasts, lunches and weekend brunches.
- Burma Superstar – Amazing Burmese food, this restaurant has 3 locations in the Bay Area and we are lucky enough to be only a mile away from one of them.
- Tucker’s Ice Cream – An Alameda staple since 1971, this local ice cream shope makes their own flavors and is open late enough for a post-dinner or movie treat.
- La Penca Azul – For over 25 years, the Guzman family has been serving up delicious Mexican food and margaritas. This fun, family restaurant is also home to one of the most amazing tequila bars we’ve ever seen.
- Habanas – This corner eatery offers award winning Cuban cuisine less than a mile from our door.
- Gold Coast Grill – Featuring Greek cuisine, this quiet diner makes it’s own Moussaka and Souvlaki.
- C’era Una Volta – Positively lovely Italian cuisine.
- Linguini’s – Linguini’s is more like 2 restaurants in 1; there’s the pizza and beer side which is perfect for larger groups (or just you and those two friends who are always the loudest in the place) and then there’s the fine dining side, when you’re in the mood for a romantic evening or quite conversation.
- Burger Meister – Burgers! An extensive selection of burgers and hot dogs, right next door to the Alameda Theater and Cineplex.
- Kamakura – A family owned Japanese restaurant with some of the freshest ingredients around.
- Ole’s Waffle House – An Alameda staple, this diner has been around for decades and is famous for breakfast (as the name implies).
- Jim’s Coffee Shop – This homestyle diner is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.